People with Dementia have a wide range of care needs. The memory loss associated with Dementia can lead to confusion, agitation and safety risks. Dementia can also bring about changes in personality changes and undermines self-care abilities.
In the early stages of dementia, care and support requirements are often met by family members. As the condition progresses and care needs increase, however, the person and their family need the input from professional carers.
This is where Geneva Health International comes in.
If you have a loved one who is suffering from dementia we can provide a personalised care package. We deliver high-quality, professional and expert care for people with dementia and their family that:
- Enables the person to live in their own home for as long as possible
- Maintains the person’s safety and well-being
- Supports the person with domestic and self-care tasks
- Helps the person to maintaining a good quality of life
- Helps the person and family deal with memory loss by advising and helping to establish practical coping strategies
- Provides practical and emotional support for family members and other informal carers
- Provide respite care for family members and other informal carers
Our staff receive specialist training in dementia to ensure that we are working to current standards and best practice.
Our care packages are based on input from the individual, the carer and others involved in the care of the individuals in order to ensure that the care provided is based on their individual needs and requirements.
Please call on 08452 75 45 45 (calls charged at local rate) to arrange a care package or to discuss our Dementia Care services in more detail.