We are on the hunt for a Care Coordinator to join our Quay Street Branch, this role is permanent, full time (Monday – Friday) Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm.
This role will see you effectively coordinating and rostering our support workers to ensure our client’s needs are being met. You will have ownership of your own client portfolio that may require long or short term care. This role will see you talking to our clients and support workers and occasionally our funders on a daily basis.
You must thrive in a busy environment to be suitable for this role.
Key Tasks Include:
- Handling inbound calls
- Daily Rostering
- Ensuring staff are in the right place at the right time
- Processing new referrals
- Ongoing maintenance of database records
- Supporting your team by creating a positive work environment
- Thriving Social Club
- Free fruit
- Casual Friday and After work Drinks
- Amazing team environment
- A supportive orientation and training programme with career opportunities
- Free Off Street Parking
You will need:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a previous call centre
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest to help others
- Empathy and a caring nature
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and think on your feet
- Resilience to push through at tough times
Please note: You must be a citizen or resident of this country to apply.
Please apply online with an updated CV & Cover Letter to Danielle Harrison or for further information please call on 0800 266 577
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.genevahealth.com/