Customer Service Representative – Casual Contract
Right now we have the opportunity for a Full Time Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. You will be the initial first point of contact for all incoming calls and required to direct the call where appropriate. Attention to detail and accuracy is needed as this is a fast pace role. This role has the opportunity for an immediate start.
Your Daily Duties
- Triaging a large volume of phone calls everyday
- Technical Support for our external staff for our Payroll technology
- Regularly emailing messages to internal staff
- Assisting with our Support Worker centralized leave process
- Regular client service calls for quality control
You Will Need
- Great customer service skills
- Experience in a similar role or fast paced environment
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment
- First contact resolution skills
- Ability to manage large call volumes and multi task other projects
- Auckland CBD Location
- Thriving Social Club
- Free Fruit
- Friday Drinks
Geneva Healthcare is a leading national provider of Homecare Services. Our 3000+ Support Workers provide care for people in their own homes including those living with disability, recovering from illness or accidents, and the elderly. Our dedicated team based in our Quay Street and Albany offices coordinate this, ensuring our clients come first and are getting the best care possible.
How To Apply
Please upload an updated CV and cover letter outlining your previous experience and expertise. All applications are to be made online. For further information please contact Danielle Harrison on 0800 266 577.