We are searching for After Hours Coordinators to join our close knit Homecare After Hours team to handle all after hours enquiries. You will be required to liaise via phone with our clients and support workers to ensure our client’s needs are being met. Our clients include those requiring short or long term care located nationally.
We have a variety of shifts available from Monday to Friday 5:00pm to 11:30pm and weekends 5:30am -11:30pm. You must be available to work at least one weekend shift and be flexible to pick up extra shifts when needed.
We can Offer:
- Free Onsite parking
- Supportive Team Environment
- Viaduct location
You will need:
- Previous Call Centre Experience in NZ
- Working in an unsupervised environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, IQX or other databases
- Proven telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to manage high volume calls
- Ability to multi task and meet deadline
This role will require you to be extremely confident with email and database management as it is a core component to this fast pace role.
Think you have what it takes?
Come and join our rapidly growing Healthcare Company now, please apply with your CV to Danielle Harrison | HR | 0800 266 577
This role would ideally suit those looking for part time after hours work. We will not accept applicants who are already working full time.
Please note: You must be a citizen or resident of this country to apply.
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.genevahealth.com/