Geneva Healthcare is a leading temping agency specializing in the Healthcare sector. Established in 1996 Geneva has provided New Zealand with highly skilled healthcare professionals in a range of facilities including the DHB’s and Rest homes.
Geneva Healthcare is currently looking for a skilled Caregiver to assist several rest homes with their staffing needs. We have shifts available in the Auckland region. This is a role with great flexibility, allowing you to pick up the shifts that suit you!
This role is based in a range of rest home facilities and will involve assisting elderly residents with all activities of daily living, personal cares and nutritional intake.
- Flexibility to choose when and where you want to work
- Competitive hourly rates
- Additional Penal rates for Weekends and Nights
- Contract preferred supplier
- Free uniform
- $50 Refer a friend voucher (Conditions apply)
- At least 6 months experience in an aged care facility
- Hoist or manual handling experience
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If the above sounds like you apply now, or call Kieran Newburgh on 0800 266 577 ext 9118 for a chat.
Limited spaces are left, be in quick!