Geneva Healthcare's Community Living service supports adults with physical disabilities in home environments across NZ. We are currently seeking Support Workers who love being involved in this sector for casual opportunities in Tauranga. This may lead to permanent full time work for the 'right' person.
This is your chance to use your creative skills to make a difference every single day.
This role is rewarding and varied - along with personal cares and household tasks, you may be taking clients to the pool, supporting them at their art class, or helping in the vege garden. Encouraging independence and hearing the voices of our clients is a focus of our service, so you will be passionate about supporting clients to live their best lives.
This is not a 'run off your feet' role but a way of life for our clients where you are able to fin in with them.
We can offer you:
- Complete NZQA 3 qualifications while you work
- Other training to help with your personal development
- Thorough orientation and supportive team environment
- Opportunities to up-skill and internal promotion to full time, permanent positions
- Vibrant working environment
You will need to have:
- A full drivers licence and ability to drive a large manual van
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster - Monday to Sunday
- Experience with physical disabilities
- A passion for helping others - with personal cares, ADLs and their independence
- A happy disposition and willingness support others in your team
- Please send your CV online by clicking the Apply Button or call 0800 266 577 ext 9119 (ask for Bobbie)
- You must be a resident of this country to apply for this role