Support Worker - Motueka region
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a couple of candidates who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our client?
Your days and hours of cover will be:
- Tuesday 4pm-10pm
- Thursday 4pm-10pm
- Alternatives Saturdays 8am-4pm / Sleepover 10pm-7am Sunday
- Regular shift every Saturday 4pm-10pm
- Plus the opportunity to pick up more hours along the way
Your duties will include:
- Personal cares including Bowel cares, showering, dressing and hoisting.
- Home help
- Child care
- Meal preparation
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don't delay; apply now to make a difference now. Or email your CV to:
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.