Recruiting now for a carer to start very soon, this position with desirable hours wont last long.
Monday - To Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm
Fridays 7.30am - 1.00pm
We have a team of carers on board currently and would like to add to the team. Can you offer the desired qualifications and skills?
A full driver's licence and confidence to drive a modern van
A happy and cheerful disposition
A background in healthcare with an understanding of complex cares
Ability to manage personal cares and a wee child
- Level 2 or 3 qualification
- Complex cares experience - including bowel cares
- A referee who was sad when you left your last job
- Permanent residency or citizenship - we will look at all visas for this role
- A youthful personality who likes the buzz of a family home
In return we offer:
- Some training as clients like their cares completed differently
- Opportunities to grow in your role to develop and care for other clients
- Uniforms - we care about presentation and offer gloves as required
- An app on your phone to manage your roster and mileage
Due to the nature of this role, a female is preferred. If you like going to work to enjoy sharing your day with a lovely, bubbly client, why not give me a call,
You must have a legal right to work in this country so only those who have a current work permit should apply.
Call now to discuss: Bobbie 0800266577 ext 9119