Geneva Healthcare has a great reputation, providing services both in the public and private health sectors. We are known as an organisation that looks after their employees and their career development.
Here at Geneva, we are currently searching for support workers to care for our clients located in Waipu and close surrounding areas. Typical duties include: personal cares (assisting with showering, dressing, toileting), meal preparation, as well as household management (vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry). Previous healthcare experience isn't necessary, but some prior experience is preferred.
Saturday and Sundays 7am to 7pm
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full drivers license and reliable transport
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Individuals who are willing and able to provide high quality of care while respecting professional boundaries
- Must live in close travel distance to One Tree Point, Waipu and Ruakaka
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your 'Refer a Friend'
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
Apply now or contact Delisha at 0800 266 577 for more information
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.