Ni Hao! Are you able to speak Mandarin fluently and have a passion for helping others? Are you looking for a career change that will allow you to give back to your community? Geneva Healthcare has a great reputation, providing services both in the public and private health sectors. We are known as an organisation that looks after their employees and their career development.
Geneva is currently recruiting for Support Workers to look after a client based in Botany. The client requires assistance with their daily tasks, which include; personal cares (showering, dressing, toileting), meal preparations and light cleaning duties around their home.
Monday – Friday: 12pm to 4pm
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transport
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred
- Fluent in speaking Mandarin
- Must be eligible to work in NZ and ideally live in East Auckland
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a Friend’
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
Apply now or contact Delisha at 0800 266 577
Please not only short listed candidates will be contacted.