Geneva Healthcare is an NZ owned healthcare organisation that works closely with ACC, the Ministry of Health and DHBs to provide personalised care to clients in their own homes and to assist them in achieving the best quality of life. We understand that our people are the absolute key to our success, so we strive to provide an environment where our team can be their best - where everyone can openly contribute and influence, be heard and be supported.
Give back to those in your local community today! Here at Geneva, we are currently searching for support workers to care for our clients currently located in Mount Roskill and close surround areas. Typical duties include: personal cares (assisting with showering, dressing, toileting), meal preparation, as well as household management (vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry). Previous healthcare experience isn’t necessary, but some prior experience is preferred.
Monday to Sunday 9am-2pm
Availability for all days is not necessary as we are happy to work around your schedule
The ideal candidate will have:
- Drivers license and reliable transport
- Individuals who are willing and able to provide high quality of care while respecting professional boundaries
- Ideally live in Central Auckland
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a Friend’
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
Apply now or contact Delisha at 0800 266 577 for more information
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted