Are you looking for the opportunity to grow your career in Maternity Nursing?
We are always looking for experienced Maternity Nurses to join our team, as we always have plenty of work on offer. You will be placed in both the Public and Private hospitals around Auckland, providing antenatal, birthing and postnatal cares. You will work in a supportive team environment, as you are there to help out when the facility is short staffed and needs cover. You will need to have recent midwifery experience and also have the flexibility to cover full rostered shifts.
You will have:
- Current Practising Certificate (APC)
- Current CPR
- Must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
- Experience in Obstetrics or Neonates in the last two years
Benefits of joining Geneva Healthcare:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts - say bye bye to rostered shifts!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Specialised training in Obstetrics, you will be getting paid to grow your skillset!
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Lots of work
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- Double your Dollars (conditions apply)
If this sounds like you, apply now. For further information on this role please contact Shristi on 0800 436 382 EXT 9210