Calling all nurses - Geneva Healthcare is holding an exclusive Wine and Cheese Evening this month. This is a great opportunity to come in for a no obligation chat with our recruitment team to see how working as a Temporary Registered Nurse for Geneva Healthcare can fit in with your lifestyle!
We have options for Aged Care, Acute and Community Nurses around Auckland - just pop in to our Quay St Office between 4pm to 6pm on Friday 30 November to find out more - no need to register.
Some of the benefits to working with Geneva:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts
- Work/life balance
- Annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more!
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
Do you tick these boxes?
- Current practising certificate (APC)
- Must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
- Ability to drive a van with a full drivers licence
For further information or a chat please contact Becky on 0800 436 382 EXT 9127
OR - see you on the 30th! You can find us at Level 2,139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010