Geneva Healthcare will be holding an exclusive Wine and Cheese Evening for Nurses!
This is a great opportunity to come in for a no obligation chat with our recruitment team to see how working as a Temporary Registered Nurse for Geneva Healthcare can fit in with your lifestyle!
Pop in to our Quay St Office between 4pm to 6pm on Friday 30 November
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts - say bye bye to rostered shifts!
- Work and life balance
- Top market pay rates
- Entitlement to annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- Chance to Double your Dollars each month (conditions apply)
Do you tick these boxes?
- Two years proven experience in acute nursing
- Up to date CPR and APC
- Must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
For further information or a chat please contact Shristi on 0800 436 382 EXT 9210
OR - see you on the 30th! You can find us at Level 2,139 Quay Street, Auckland 1010