If you are an experienced Registered Nurse seeking work in the Rotorua and surrounding areas, then this is your opportunity! In this role you will work in our clients homes helping them with care plans and supporting other nursing duties. If you are a new grad, you will be able to gain more experience and up skill your nursing knowledge, making sure you live your best life!
We have a client who lives in Ngongataha who needs bowel cares 3 days per week. The days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Great times that work with school drop offs! You will be helping him with bowel cares so good knowledge of this is required.
We can also offer you the opportunity to complete clinical service plans for other clients in the region.
We pay travel time and mileage so it can be a great little earner!
You will have:
- Proven experience in Nursing - new grads will be considered
- Current practising certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
What Geneva Healthcare can offer you when you join our team:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to work - say bye bye to rostered shifts!
- Usually week days
- Entitlement to annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more!
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- Top market pay rates
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
Please send your CV online by clicking the apply button or for further information please contact Bobbie on 0800 266577 EXT 9119
A valid smart phone running iOS or higher or android 5 plus is required - don't have one? You can still apply - call me to find out about our repayment scheme now!