The hospital seeks nurses who are able to support and educate their junior team members. So you will be passionate about your job and enjoy sharing your knowledge and skills, with a few years ED experience to support this knowledge.
The Emergency Department provides the major trauma response centre for the region, catering for a diverse and challenging 36,000 presentations per year.
Alice Springs Hospital is a Special Teaching Hospital for Flinders University, Charles Darwin University, University of Sydney, University of New South Wales and the University of South Australia.
Experience the culture and enjoy the more remote locations and adventure opportunities the Northern Territory has to offer. You will be working with a great team, what a way to broaden your nursing experience.
- Access to a range of professional development opportunities
- Government Hospital
- Competitive Salary packaging
- Onsite accommodation available (subsidised)
- Assistance with travel costs dependent on length of contractWe are only seeking candidates that have a passport or current visa allowing them to live and work in Australia.
- You will hold (or be eligible for) AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
To register with Geneva Healthcare, or apply online for this role please click below. To learn more about this opportunity speak with Shane King, Australia free call 1800 123 900, New Zealand free call 0800 900 801.