In this role you will work in various General and Medical wards in the public hospitals when they are short staffed. By being exposed to different ward settings, you will be able to gain more experience and up skill your nursing knowledge and career making sure you live your best life!
If you have a friendly, bright, enthusiastic attitude and have the ability to work efficiently in a team environment, then this role is for you!
You will have:
- Proven two years’ experience in acute nursing
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Up to date CPR certificate
- At least 12 months NZ experience for CAP Nurses
- Entitlement to work in NZ
What Geneva Healthcare can offer you when you join our team:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts - say bye bye to rostered shifts!
- Competitive weekend and overnight allowances,
- Entitlement to annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- Top market pay rates
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- Chance to Double your Dollars each month (conditions apply)
Please send your CV online by clicking the apply button or for further information please contact Shristi on 0800 436 382 EXT 9210