Our recruitment process is very comprehensive and includes identification and DBS checks in order to give you peace of mind.
Each client is allocated an individual Account Manager who will work with you to understand your service in order to ensure
that we provide the right staff not only in terms of qualifications and experience but also in terms of temperament and personality.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Geneva Health International:
- An extensive experience in providing healthcare services
- All staff are vetted and approved for work in the UK
- DBS checks undertaken on all staff
- Quality verified by regular inspections by the Care Quality Commission
- 24 hour on-call service
- Rapid response to cover emergency staffing needs
- Excellent communication ensuring that candidates receive regular updates
We maintain standards through regular internal monitoring and are available 24 hours a day should you have any concerns.
Alon with our on-call service, Account Managers are also available if required.
We have a strong record in the supply of both temporary and permanent staff which is facilitated by clear and open communication.